Table Of Contents
The best hair mask for hair growth
To get the best hair mask for growth, you should choose natural ingredients which can nourish and stimulate the hair follicles.
The factors affecting hair growth
- Although it is not difficult to find home remedies to make the best hair mask for growth, it is recommended to be aware of what affects hair growth.
- The hair growth rate is determined by certain factors including age, health status, diet, hormones, and seasonal changes. Emotional factors, such as trauma, stress or anxiety, also play a vital role in affecting growth rate by reducing the blood and oxygen supply to the scalp which is important for healthy hair.
- So basically you can have the hair that you dream by eating a healthy diet, following a regular hair care regimen, and applying best hair mask for growth
Best hair mask for growth
Using the best hair mask for growth gives the dormant hair follicles the chance to come to life.
Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mask
- Eggs can boost hair growth because they are rich in essential minerals, proteins, and fatty acids.
- Olive oil is a good source of antioxidants, essential compounds for a healthy scalp promoting hair growth.
- The mask also contains plain yogurt, which offers the nourishment needed to hair growth and acts as a cleanser removing dead cells and oils obstructing the hair follicles. The lemon juice adds antibacterial properties to the mask, thus preventing dandruff (a common cause of hair loss)
How to use:
- Combine one egg, 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well. Now you have the best hair mask for growth.
- Apply the mask on your hair and scalp, and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Use it once a week.
Other ways to stimulate the hair follicles
Besides using the best hair mask for growth, there are other ways can promote the hair growth rate. These include:
Brush your hair
It is recommended to brush your every morning and evening using a natural bristle brush. Brushing increases the blood flow to the scalp stimulating the hair follicles and promoting new hair growth.
Massage Your Scalp
It has been proven that massaging your scalp can make hair follicles working their hardest. This can be explained by its effect on the blood vessels of the scalp allowing more nutrients to reach the follicle and promote hair growth.
Use Essential Oils
Using essential oils gives the dormant hair follicles the best chance of coming to life as using the best hair mask for growth does. It’s recommended to warm them up a little before using; so the scalp can absorb easily. Some of your best options include; coconut oil, jojoba oil, lavender or castor oil which have all been proven to stimulate hair growth.
- Take vitamin B-complex supplement
There are many factors play a vital role in hair growth rate; so you should put them in mind before asking for best hair mask for growth. Egg and Olive oil Hair Mask is the best hair mask for growth due to its rich ingredients. Besides using the best hair mask for growth, there are other ways can promote the hair growth rate including Brushing the hair, massaging the Scalp, Using Essential Oils, and taking vitamin B-complex supplement.