Table Of Contents
- 1 home remedies for hair growth and thickness naturally
- 1.1 how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally home remedies?
- 1.2 home remedies for hair growth and thickness
- 1.3 how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally
- 1.4 how to grow hair faster naturally in a week
home remedies for hair growth and thickness naturally
Hair appearance is important to everyone. Anyone spends more money, effort, and time in searching for the best remedies for hair growth and thickness naturally. So, if you are worried about hair loss and especially if you notice that lately you are losing more hair and want to make your hair thicker, the list below shows a lot of home remedies for hair growth and thickness naturally.
how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally home remedies?
A lot of people now is asking about how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally home remedies, and here are two effective home remedies for hair growth and thickness naturally, they beings:
1-Washing the hair with apple vinegar
Apple vinegar is one of the best home remedies for hair growth and thickness because it has many benefits for hair. It stimulates hair follicles and helps them grow. It also helps clean the scalp and maintains hair pH balance. You can use apple vinegar with water to wash the hair completely, and you can add any aromatic oil like a drop of lavender oil, to get rid of the smell of apple vinegar.
2-Usage of Fenugreek
Fenugreek has been used in the treatment of hair loss since ancient times, only:
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds + a large bowel filled with water.
- Soak the seeds of the ring in water for 24 hours.
- Use water to wash hair and leave it on hair for at least 3 hours.
- Then wash hair with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process daily for a month to see effective results.
home remedies for hair growth and thickness
3-Recipe of eggs and yogurt
Eggs and Yogurt are two effective home remedies for hair growth and thickness, and you can use them very easily. Just,
- Add 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Rap the egg in a bowl and mix with yogurt and honey.
- Apply the mixture on wet hair and leave this mixture for 20 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe daily for a month to see effective results.
4-Usage of coconut milk
Massage the scalp with coconut milk is one of the best home remedies for hair growth and thickness because coconut milk contains some vitamins and nutrients that stimulate hair growth. So, if the scalp is massaged with coconut milk for half an hour, and the hair is then washed with warm water. You can find that you have long and thick hair in just two months.
how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally
5-Usage of lemon juice
The usage of lemon juice is a one best home remedies for hair growth and thickness as it contains a group of vitamins B, in addition to vitamin C, and folic acid, and all of them are important elements that can answer you about your question ” how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally”, and you can make an easy mixture as follows,
- Add the amount of lemon juice with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Massage the scalp using it, and then leave the mixture for between 30 to 46 minutes.
- Then wash the hair with water first and then use water and shampoo.
- It is best to repeat this method once or twice a week.
It is one of the most important home remedies for hair growth and thickness, as castor oil can simulate your follicles to grow speedy. You can use it as follows
- Wash your hands well, then put a small amount of castor oil in the palm of your hand, and dip your other fingertips into the oil.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips in light circular motions, so that the entire oil is distributed to all parts of the scalp.
- Make sure that the castor oil does not reach the rest of the hair because it is difficult to get rid of the effects of oil due to its density.
- Cover your head with a plastic bag, wrap a clean towel around it, and leave the oil on your head for about half an hour to an hour, or you can leave it all night.
- Wash your hair with shampoo to remove the effects of castor oil.
- Repeat this exercise once or twice a week for about a month to two months to see a speed result.
- You can add grapeseed oil to this mixture to reduce the density of castor oil that may cause stress in some.
how to grow hair faster naturally in a week
7-Onions and Honey
This recipe is one of the most famous home remedies for hair growth and thickness, and its method is:
- Squeeze a large onion and extract its juice
- Put the onion juice on the scalp and then put two tablespoons or three tablespoons of honey with a massage gently
- Leave on hair for 30 minutes and then wash.
- This recipe is repeated daily for a full week to see the results.
This recipe helps to promote hair growth, and its steps are as follows:
- Ferment 3-4 cups of green tea (as needed and length of hair)
- Leave them aside until cool.
- Put the tea on the hair and leave it for 10 minutes, then wash with a light shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe every day for a week.
Curry leaves are used to get long, strong and soft hair, and its recipe is
- Cut a number of curry leaves and add to the oil and leave until boiling
- Then add one egg.
- Apply the mixture to the hair.
Last but not least, we give you a list of very effective home remedies for hair growth and thickness. So, keep to try them regularly and if you tried any recipe of the above recipes, write your comment and share your opinion with us. We will be very thankful for your comments.